Sunday, January 17, 2010

Celeb City Manicure

I like this color a LOT more than I thought I would. It's Sally Hansen's Celeb City, a shiny opaque silver, and it brushes on like a dream. It's very metallic, very reflective, and very bold! I put it on my nails three or four hours ago, topped by Seche Vite fast dry. The flash washes it out a bit, and to be honest, it mutes the color so that it looks more like a shiny gray than a flashy silver. I posted a picture of this polish in my previous post, and on my nails, it looks just like the bottle. Here is a picture:



This is the type of polish that I'd love to wear every day. It looks so much like jewelry! Alas, it is a bit too flashy for work, so I will take this off after a day or so. It will probably go back on next weekend, though, and it will remain one of my favorite polishes of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment