Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Experimenting With Frankening

Been away for awhile. Actually, I kind of forgot that this blog existed. But I'm back now! Still buying polish like crazy and always looking for somewhere to store it. But you know what's better than buying polish? Designing your own! Nail bloggers have termed it "frankening" when you take existing polishes and mix them together to create something new. Artsy-craftsy type that I've always been, this is right up my alley! My first franken is a store-bought glitter polish (Milani Gems) mixed with a store bought white.

I know for sure that more of these will follow. I've found a place to order glitter of my own, so that I can add the colors and the amounts that I want, and I'm also looking into buying bottles for them. This is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment