Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween by way of The Haunted Mansion

The bad news: I just left my home of the past three years for the unknown!  I don't know where I'm going next or when I'm getting there.

The good news: I found some nail polish I really like...

Spent the previous week in Orlando, having a little Halloween-themed fun.  I decided to go for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, which coincided with another favorite Disney event of mine: the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. 

I was able to sample tasty food, beer that REALLY hit the spot on a hot fall day, and lots of sweets and treats, a must for Halloween.  I also found nail polish that I didn't even know existed, the Haunted Mansion nail polish collection!  When I saw these in the gift store near the Mansion I had to buy not one, but two!

  

I don't have many colors like these in my nail lacquer collection, if memory serves me correctly.  They're dark, but shimmery colors, and I know they'll look interesting worn.

As an aside, I was ALSO able to FINALLY get my hands on a set of mini Pop of Minnie nail polishes, and a couple of other Beautifully Disney mini sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment