Friday, September 19, 2014

Faved!

Not much in this post, but I just thought I'd share with you some of my favorite creations from the past few months!  I never got around to naming or labeling these, but I did wear each of them a couple of times, and I must say, I liked them a lot!

Here they are below, as they appeared on my Instagram.

The first is based on a deck of cards.  Red, black, and white are common colors found in a standard deck of cards, and so are the suits--diamonds, spades, hearts, and clubs!  You can see all these shapes in the polish, along with tiny square and small hex shaped glitter, but the fun thing about them is the colors of the suits are untraditional!  There are white clubs, black diamonds, red spades...


I didn't name this one either.  It's pink and black and red and white--the pink glitter is in varying shades, and it's an homage to Minnie Mouse.  I added pink, black, and red "Mickey Mouse head" glitter shapes, and there are bar glitters in black and hot pink, as well as an assortment of circle, star, and hex glitters in shades of pink, white, black, and red! 


Below is one that consists solely of larger glitter shapes in all colors--stars, clubs, hearts, diamonds, skulls, flowers, etc.  I didn't give it a name, but I still love to wear it!  I basically call this nail art in a bottle.



 This one I will did a post about.  Large hex glitters in various bold, bright, summery colors--just right for spring and the coming summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment