Friday, May 24, 2013

Yeah, Okay, No

Sometimes ideas seem okay while they're forming in my mind, or even once I write them down on paper.  But once I mix them up and swatch them the outcome isn't always desirable.  Take one of my latest selfies, for example (which I made with a couple of yesterday's glitters).  It looked nice in the bottle, but on my nails, just...no.  Maybe it's the polish color underneath (China Glaze C-C-Courage) that doesn't quite jive well with the glitter?




















The thing is, after not liking it on my nails, I swatched it on a color wheel, over a few other colors, and it looked better.  The thing is, I'm not in a hurry to reapply it.  LOL.  Sometimes this happens, though.  I'm so happy to get a new shipment of glitter that I end up being in a hurry to use it, and I toss it into the mix all willy nilly.  I guess I've got to be more patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment