Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mani Mail

I received a package today, consisting of [more] glamour base and these cute new bottles that I've been seeing all over Etsy.  Because there was only a limited amount of them, I bought maybe thirty or forty of two different kinds.  Also available from the supplier were smaller bottles with a cute pink cap, so I got a couple dozen of those as well.

I'm still working my way through the round bottles that I bought last year (and I have square bottles coming from a supplier soon), and I haven't even made a dent in the mini bottles I previously bought last year, but you can really never have too many bottles.

I've been pretty good about inventorying my glitters, which I've listed in a very detailed spreadsheet.  Now I need to do the same to my bottles.

I will review these bottles once I've used them.  They look very pretty though; the pink and white caps are a nice change from the black caps I've been using since I started making selfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment