Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

I did a lot of reading about this product before I purchased it. I waited until it went on sale, and then I got two bottles at the buy one, get one 1/2 off price. Still, it was $12 for only two bottles of polish, which I consider on the pricey side.

Lots of people don't seem to be a fan of the brush, but I LOVE it. It's wide and thick, and it does a very good job of covering my nails in one swipe. While their color selection isn't that great (too many browns, pinks, and reds as usual), I ironically picked two neutrals for my first purchase. I got colors that I can wear to work or to play, Choco-Latte and So Much Fawn:



For the past couple of days I've been wearing So Much Fawn. This product claims to have a base coat and top coat built in, and I didn't put on a base coat before painting my nails, but I did top with Seche Vite. As with any other polish I've used, it started to chip around day two, so I consider this to be pretty good.

I would like to buy four more bottles of this in different colors, simply because I love the brush so much! I have my eye on Commander in Chic, among other colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment