Saturday, June 29, 2013

Red, White, Pink: Revisited

I liked my red, pink, and white "dotted" topcoat so much that I just had to make another!  However, this time, I made a few changes.  I used metallic pink AND metallic red hexes in addition to the frosted white, matte pink, and matte red.  The difference is subtle, but still noticeable.

This is both polishes under flash.  The new version is on the left, and the original version is on the right:




















This shot is no flash:
















I actually did the second version (on the left) over a week ago.  Only I'm just now getting around to showing it!  I wore it the same day, but I didn't take pictures.  The next time I wear it I will.

By the way, I broke down and bought Minnie Style.  I just had to!

Comparison shot, with and without flash, of Minnie Style and the polishes it inspired:




















Yet, at the end of the day, I think I like mine a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment